Happy 4th of July! We are so thankful for our freedoms. Praise God for the sweet land of liberty!![]() |
| Watching the parade with our good friends has become a 4th of July tradition. |
![]() |
| 3. In no time the tea will be a rich color and ready to enjoy. Pour over ice and add lemon or sugar if desired. |
![]() |
| I used a white cake mix, cool whip, blueberries, and strawberries to make a festive Freedom Flag Cake. Don't you love red, white, and blue? |
![]() |
| Ready to help feed the brave men and women that serve our city. Happy Fourth of July! |







+bw.jpg)

2 comments:
Your cake looks so delicious!! Great job Dan!!! I know that Phils
co-workers enjoyed it!! Happy
Freedom in Christ!!! Love, MOM
Hi Danielle, It has been way too long. Thanks for sharing on your summer....and now it is already Dec. I hope to see you when you are here for a visit. We look to seeing you and Phil. Have a blessed day!
Post a Comment