March 7th was our 2nd anniversary. We were looking forward to celebrating it by going to a Spurs game. A few weeks before, Hubby's family was in town for his dad's birthday and we spent many days downtown in San Antonio (major fun trip-pics coming soon). So we kinda just did the "downtown" thing. Since the Spurs had been doing so well and we are both basketball fans we thought a game would be a great anniversary gift for each other. We sat in the 9th row and saw the Spurs go against the Kings. Spurs won! Never thought I would ever cheer for the San Antonio Spurs. Being from Denver I am a Nuggets fan and San Antonio would beat was every year in the playoffs. I told my Hubby after the game that I have grown because a few years ago I would never wear Spurs colors (see pictures below) and cheer them on. As we all know we can learn a lot as time goes by. It was such a great night celebrating the marriage God has blessed us with! Great seats, great game, great date:) Vamos Spurs Vamos!!! Go Spurs Go!!!
 |
| Snapping a picture before tip off. |
 |
| Good ol' Manu waiting on the line (great seats huh?!?) |
 |
Standing a few feet from the court.
Mr. and Mrs. Estrada
March 7, 2009 |
No comments:
Post a Comment