Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Married to Ponch




Being married to Ponch is an adventure. He felt it was time that I learn how to shoot.  So he called some close friends who were gracious enough to let us go on their land and learn.  This one my first time ever to do something like this so I was excited and didn't know what to expect. Phil is an excellent teacher and we had a blast (literally) spending time with friends. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Danielle!!
I don't have your email so I hope this goes thru! I love keeping up with u guys are your blog.
I started this business called Thirty-One, and it is inspired by the Prov. 31 woman. We sell bags, purses, thermal lunch totes blankets, aprons, stationary, ect. most products can be personalized...anyway it's awesome..I'm not much for sales and I put in about 10 hrs a week and make b/t 20-30 an hour. It's so fun and easy, Phil and I were talking and thought of you because I'd be surprised if there were any 31 consultants in Seguin. Take a look at my catalog, www.mysweetbags.com and let me know what you think, it's 99 to sign up but u get $300 in bags to use and display. There r so many rewards and incentives.
talk to you later!!!

Anonymous said...

hey Danielle! I left u a post yesterday because I don't have your email but I didn't tell u who I was!!
It's Vanessa, from Phil and Vanessa:)
anyway, my website is www.mysweetbags.com and my email is mysweetbags.com
Sorry!!!!

Phil and Danielle said...

What a cool surprise to hear from you! We hope you and your family are well. Thank you for the offer it sounds cool. I can't wait to check it out your website. I have a weakness for cute bags! :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Danielle!!! You look good
aiming that pistol!! Hope you made
all of your shots!! Keep practicing!! Next time we visit, I
would like Phil to take us shooting
too!! Love, Mom